Skip to main content

THE PROPHET OF THE LORD TRANSFIGURED AT THE BAPTISM OF THE NATIONAL COUN...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LATTER GLORY & THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH NAMIBIA CONFERENCE Pt 1 ...

MULTIPLE TUMOURS DISSOLVE INSTANTLY WHEN THE MAN OF GOD PRAYS

Rapture Ready! From Apostle E. A. Adeboye

From Apostle E. A. Adeboye: I saw it again. This time more scary. The end-time is more than nigh. It will happen like a flash unexpected and time shall be no more for repentance. In my dream, I didn't make it to heaven despite I was saying my last prayer for forgiveness of sins, it was as if God shut his ears. I saw multitude of people running into a church. But inside that church, screaming and  shouting everywhere; people making utterances to heaven. Behold it was as if a strange spirit entered into some people more clearly, I remember seeing an old man who was beside me whom the said spirit entered into and as he let out a cry,he disappeared and few other people. At that point, I realized that the rapture has taken place. I cried the more. Immediately, the devil took over and started making mockery of the left over Christians. He had a register of everyone's name... At this point, I woke up. The end is more than near. Don't keep this message and don't get annoyed